VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a group of technologies that transfers voice and multimedia content over IP networks. Users can therefore make voice calls over the internet using either installed hardware, or software installed on computers or mobile phones, such as the VoIP phone system, an open-standard, software based PBX that works with popular IP Phones, SIP trunks and Gateways.
Easy Installation & Management
- Connect with prominent SIP trunks within minutes with pre-configured templates.
- Plug-in an IP Phone or Gateway to your network for automatic configuration.
- Avoid interop Issues with tested IP Phones.
Through the easy to use management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs.
- Upgrade IP Phone Firmware.
- Reprovision & reboot IP phones remotely.
- Import or delete all contacts at once.
Deploy On-premise or Cloud: The Choice is Yours
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes.
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, OVH, Amazon, 1&1 and many more.
- Jump aboard the PBX Express and benefit from the 1 year Free Edition License offer.
- The free Edition License includes: 8 simultaneous calls (up to 25 extensions), 1 SIP Trunk and 5 web conferencing participants.
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine.
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance.
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V or VMware.
Security & Backup
- Increased secure web server configuration.
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools.
- Traffic to clients is encrypted via SBC.
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP.
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs.
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab.
- Automatic Failover for instant backup.
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%.
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions.
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead.
- Make free Inter-office calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Clients & Features
Take your extension wherever you go, from VoIP clients for Android and iOS, Soft Clients for Windows and Mac to clientless web conferencing and the integrated web client, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop wherever you go.
Download Clients on your Android / iOS Device
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking
- Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP clients in the UC market
- Benefit from integrated features such as, Presence, web conferencing, conference calling
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the presence of your colleagues
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
- Multifunctional Web Client with inclusive multiple features
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Click to Call Chrome Extension
Integrated Video Conferencing
- Free for up to 5 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with one single click
- Correlated operability between VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback