SD-WAN is an acronym for software-defined networking (SDN) in a wide area network (WAN).
NCC have more than 10 years’ experience in implementing and building SD-WAN solutions for our clients (national and international).
NCC implemented SD-WAN solutions will allow your company to have the following advantages:
- You will have access to a high performance WAN
- Flexibility to expand your WAN capabilities as your bandwidth requirements increase
- The ability to incorporate multiple connection types in your SD-WAN, such as MPLS, Last Mile Fibre Optic Network or high speed cellular networks e.g. 4G LTE and 5G wireless technologies
- The ability and flexibility to do dynamic path selection, for load sharing and resiliency. This will reduce network downtime by automatic switch over (fail over) to a different path or link.
- NCC implemented SD-WAN solutions is secured
- SD-WAN’s can improve application delivery (application speed). This may include dynamic path selection, sending an application on a faster link, or even splitting an application between two paths to improve performance by delivering it faster